The frozen controls, the macro vision, birth of the breathless fire, the golden shower, journey to the land of flight masters, overworked friction generator, sun-baked hot leather saddle, sweat drenched homosapien, roar of the mighty inorganic powerhorse, and a (yet another) card holding the proof of Life.
– Start early, witness the sunrise @Kanva Reservoir
– Breakfast @Maddur Tiffany’s
– Visit Dariya Daulat Palace
– Shoot some birds @The Land of the Flight masters – Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
– Head back home, have lunch on the way back.
With a delayed start of an hour we reached Kanva Reservoir by 0630 hrs on March 16 2014. Built a campfire, opened snacks and relaxed.
With a delightful breakfast @Maddur Tiffany’s (poori, masala dosa and Mangalore buns :P) time neared to shoot some birds @Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary via Dariya Daulat Palace.
This was my 3rd visit to Ranganthittu bird sanctuary, and was a delight to spot these Painted Stocks as soon as I entered the place.
Headed back home.